The main ideas of weight loss methods:
- Reduce your food intake, avoid overeating, and reduce your appetite.
- Control the intake of staple food at dinner, finish the intake of staple food throughout the day by mid-afternoon, and carry out light fasting of staple food in the evening.
- Ensure your protein intake. Recommended protein rich foods are chicken breast, fish, shrimp, eggs and milk.
- Eat nothing after dinner and go on light fasting before bed.
- staple food as far as possible to choose porridge categories, and eat more coarse grains, multi-grain.
- Eat at least 60 percent vegetables.
Breakfast: Eat 80% full.
Half a bowl of Pearl Barley Red Bean porridge or millet porridge + 1 boiled egg + vegetarian large mixed vegetables (Eat until full)
10 a.m. : Eat 70 percent full
Apple + grapefruit and other fruits.
Lunch: Eat 80% full.
Half a bowl of sweet potato rice or half a bowl of brown rice + half a piece of poached chicken breast or one piece of steamed fish + sauteed vegetables (all you can eat)
3 p.m. : 70 percent full.
Half a bowl of milk oatmeal and an apple
Dinner: Eat half full.
One egg white or three prawns + a bowl of vegetable soup
Other rules for losing weight:
- Eat fruit to relieve hunger at all intervals before dinner. The hunger after dinner can only be alleviated by drinking plain water.
- Drink plenty of warm water every day, about 2 liters. If you drink too much soup, reduce your water intake. If you exercise too much, increase your water intake.
- Eat three or more vegetables and three or more fruits a day.